Monday, January 19, 2015

A lot has changed

I can't remember the last time I was on here, but within those few years so much has happen. Soo many accomplishments, with so many tears, a lot of laughter with some dull moments. Tons of heart breaks with love found . But it's all about of HIS BIG plan. One thing i can say God don't throw things at us we can't handle. It was a test of our will and faith in him . Sometimes I questioned his motives and just sit back and wonder why. Like why did my other aunt , uncle both neighbors and grandson, my best friend Poppop, my best friend my whole life was taken away from me. The death of one man i though could love forever my real life superman. I just gotta have faith and put it in him. A lot has changed but the question is better or worse. Only time will tell and only God knows the un known and he knows where we going. If we trust in him he will not stare us wrong and put our faith in him. I may not know what the future has instore but I will live it like its my last and better then yesterday. No cries, no worries. Taking a step out the door and blessed to see the next day. Smile and say God has me

No comments:

Post a Comment