Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This year has been full of ups and downs. The year I turned 21 and became legal. Me getting my licences The fights the drama during the summer shawwal hit the shit out of the girl with that chrunches. The one that hurted the most me not returning back to Ship but as my best friend would say "Things happen for a reason". The friendships I formed and the lost I losted. The fact that my dad and I arent seeing eye to eye, but whatever dont kills me makes me stronger. Greatest joy is my nieces Makayla I love that girl with all my heart and im glad shes here I cant wait to see the young lady she's going to become. I'm soo looking forward to the new year. My pal and I have a lot planned either you with us or against us. My search for true love stop being a hoe ctfu. 2011 is GOING TO BE THE YEAR OF CHANGES STARTING WITH ME.

1 comment: