Ever sinces I was a kid, I always had to get up early and when I Say early like 5 in the morning early. My mother use to work for the goverment and she had to be the work by 7 , her job had a pre school there soo i was force to go there. As time went on it stuck with me. When I went to Mayfair i had to be up early once again cuz i had to catch the 7:30 school bus. What kids wants to be up that early. Not Me!!!! but as time went on through my whole 8 years at that shcool I force to get up that early everyday week after week after week. But it wasnt over high school came. My high school wasnt like any other high school. We had to be at school by 7:45 ugh why me. I could never sleep in not even on the weekends cuz my body was soo use to the early thing. In college the same thing I find myself getting up even earlier like 3 or sometimes 4. I think i have a sleeping problem/ But the end of the day its getting me ready for the real word once the corp world comes I'll be set and ready

No comments:
Post a Comment