Friends how many of us have them friends ones we can depend on friends. I'm a very friendly person and i get along with everyone. Soo i have tons of friends but who many of them 100 of friends are always by your side. I have two best friends and lots of close friends but I know my two best friends will always have my back. My bestiest Tiara we been best friends since second grade yes second grade wat a long as time. Bu thats one girl i kno who always stick beside even went im in the wrong. A great person she loves to talk my ears off and can sing to on the low. She about to graduate from college IUP with her Pyschologly degree Im soo proud of her. She was tell this story about how she save my life back in second girl that girl can make somebody cry with her humor she is too funny. My other best friend my Pal We known each other since high school didnt become cuz until 11 grade cuz we stay getting in trouble by our english teacher. "You always going word for word went I say A " Pal "B" teacher "C' Pal "D" Yes D for detentation ctfu I love that girl we are always together if you see her you see me. We are soo tight like white on rice. The insiders for days and i know this girl is a ride or die chick she always have my back. And she dont take shit from nobody we have a plans together our whole future is base around each other wants and needs. See these is where im going with it we may have a lot of friends but there are always that few you can count on one hand to always have your back. These two ladys are my future god mothers of my future childern


No comments:
Post a Comment