Sunday, January 2, 2011
2011
So its finally 2011, Cuz lord knows that 2010 was based around pain , sorrow and drama. But not all 2010 was bad. But I really looking forward to this year. 2011 is going to bring new places and new friendship and maybe even love for some of us. But the changes that going to happen to me. Im not sick of being the nice one and the one that people walk all other of. THAT SHITS GOING TO CHANGE NOW!!!! and im sick of letting simple minded people get to me and get under my skin. EWWW I am a optimistic person and i want my friends to be as well. I dont want that neagtive ora around me. I like to smile and I'm going to smile until the day i bite the dust. Maybe loss a lil weight and get in shape for the Cali boyz. Soo this year is not going to bring dreams and hopes becuz they were alrd set and stone before this year. This year Im focusing on a NEW ME!!!! and I think im going to love it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment