It is said that a soulmate is the other half God has created for you
That we were all built in two but its up to us to find them.
Someone that share the same mind and heart as you
Where our lungs breath as one and not as four
A soul is said to be the principle of life, feeling, thought
So a Soul mate is the principle of two lives becoming one and were feeling are shared and understood.
Where a thought is just a thought and words are spoke without opening their mouths.
Where the twink in each other eyes shine as bright as the sun in the morning dew.
Where the flames burns internally and never dies.
A love so strong not even millons of people can pull us a part.
Where their eyes are fixated on each other and not the world
Where there ears are use to listen to each other.
When ones back is against the wall the other is there to push them forward.
I thank God for creating me a Soul mate.
At this moment I dont know who he is and where hes at but I kno hes out there waiting just as I am wait for him.
God know when the right timing is. He created someone out there for everyone regardless of you sexuailty orientations, color, race or ethics background. He wants everyone to feel that joy and passion hes created for all of us. The feeling that we are not a lone and theres someone out there for everyone. Just close your ears and listen to your heart it will never stir you wrong. Well you might have your false hopes thats because you really wasnt listening.
But a Soul mates sound soo great I cant wait to share my life with the one I love unconditionally forever until death do us part under the eyes of GOD

No comments:
Post a Comment