Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hurt

Words cant explain how I feel right now. My heart was ripped out of my chest and step on and shot. My soul was ripped out of my body.  I feel like a empty vestus of nothingness. I just dont understand what I do to feel this way. I try soo hard not to let it get to me but it just seem to circle around my mind all day. It was my birthday I shouldnt have to feel this way. I laugh to hide my pain and to deepen my sorrow and dorment my hurt. I though the bond we had was way deeper then the outter veiws. I love him and i know sometimes it seem lke I dont but I do. I guess its on of those lesson while learned. As my tears drop they form a river

No comments:

Post a Comment