Saturday, February 5, 2011

I turn to you

I turn to you went times our rough and just didnt seem right
I turn to you went I just couldn’t sleep at night
I turn to you cuz I knew you’ll were the one to make everything right.
I turn to you went I have no one else to turn to.
But now that you’re gone and you’re out my life
You gave me life went you where around me and death went you were gone.
Who can I turn to?
You were my everything you were my sunshine in the rain.
The glue that handle me together
You were the period at the end of every sentence.
I turned to you went worse was here
Went I though no one else cared
Only you was there
You were my breath and the air that I breathe.
Now that you’re gone I found myself gasping harder search for that oxygen to fill my lungs as I exhale with a shi
My Life in is a broken glass 7 years off bad luck.
And you where my luck charm.
As I wait by the phone hoping you will one day call.
It just seem like impossible wish that will never come true
And I turned to you.
It hard for me to move on and it hard for me to just let go
But you were my everything

Now who Can I turn to now?

No comments:

Post a Comment