Like the words of the song "My funny Valentine" She puts a smile on my face. She knows me in and out. She has this walk that makes the room goes crazy. A smile that makes you smile. A giggle that makes the whole world laughs. She loves me and I love her. I know she doesnt say but she do have her ways to by experssing it. My Valentine sings with prettys voice and dances like and angle flowing on air. My Valentines is the center of attention everybody wants her, But shes all mine. She the love of my life the joy in my world, the realize why i do the things I do the things i do. We have so much and command. My Valentine stands at 45 inchs born on Jan 1,2010. No great love is the one who loves you the most my Neice Makayla

No comments:
Post a Comment