Saturday, February 5, 2011

without friends

My friends are very important to me, and sometime I dont know where I will be without them. Lost in the cold lone world on my own. I know if  I call one them they will be there in a hurry. With no questions asked when the world is against me i know they are always by myside what people may think or say. Without my friends I would a shadow in the dark. But they are my light in the sky. Without my friends i would be the lone fish in the sea and with my friends we are a school of fishes. I love my friends and i know they love me. I know sometimes we dont see eye to eye but that only makes us stronger. Are fights makes us closer but against the world we are unstoppable. They are the light at the end of ever tunnel .. they are the sun behind the cloubs. I love my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment