Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My room

My room is a huge mess, just the way i like it. I know where everything is pants on the floor shirts on the bed, socks everywhere along with my underwear. I clean went it becomes a lot to handle but best believe its will be a mess again. My mother hates seeing my room like that so I keep the door close. Then what can she say she cant see it ctfu. My pal thinks i need to get my act together but im a mannly man and mannly men dont clean ctfu. My sister thinks the only time I Clean  my room cuz someone is coming which is kind of true I cant let ppl see how mess I'm really am ctfu. I love my messy, smelly, mannly mans room like Kyle said on my My wife and kids " The man Cave' where I can be my mannly man self

1 comment: